Author Topic: Grand Opening: Bon Accord Bridge & North Surrey Bike Route, Sat. May 2, 11am-1pm  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Mark

• Administrator
  • Actively Posting
Grand Opening: Bon Accord Bridge & North Surrey Neighbourhood Bike Route, Sat. May 2, 11am-1pm

Good afternoon,

I’d like to cordially invite you to the official opening of the Bon Accord Bridge and associated North Surrey Neighbourhood Route which connects Surrey City Centre to the Fraser Heights neighbourhood and Port Mann Bridge into Coquitlam.  There will be a free family event between 11 AM and 1 PM on Saturday, May 2, 2015 with a ribbon cutting taking place at noon on the east side of the bridge (10907 144 Street). Representatives from the City and Province will be on hand to formally open the bridge and route.  I hope to see you there, and please feel free to forward this information to anyone else you think may be interested. Due to the nature and location of the event, there may be a significant demand for parking on-street within the vicinity of the bridge and in order to keep certain areas clear, some parking will need to be temporarily restricted on both sides of the bridge.  Cycling to the event is highly recommended. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Regards,

TIM KOOISTRA | TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING ASSISTANT

CITY OF SURREY Engineering Department – Transportation Section13450 104th Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 1V8
T 604.591.4048 | F 604.591.8693  www.surrey.ca/transportation  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 01:14:24 PM by Mark »